All the services listed below are performed by VetImage sonographers at your veterinarians office as he or she requests. As a pet owner and partner with your veterinarian, you are encouraged to ask for advanced diagnostics as necessary.
- Abdominal ultrasound scans
- Echocardiograms (thoracic scans)
- Dual Cavity sonograms (both abdomen ultrasound scans and echocardiograms)
- Cervicle ultrasound scans (thyroid and parathyroid glands, etc.)
- Ocular ultrasound scans (eyes and visible surrounding structures)
- Small parts ultrasound scans (tendons, various musculoskeletal parts, etc.)
Wellness ultrasound examinations. Abdominal and echocardiographic scans designed to monitor health status or to obtain an early diagnosis. ASK YOUR VETERINARIAN. Ultrasound wellness examinations are substantially cheaper than regular scans.
Ultrasound is a valuable diagnostic tool that you can use to take a "sneak peek" at structural changes within a pet's internal organs. The use of ultrasound can also aid in assessing the extent of disease progression within the organs.
Ultrasounds are performed on small animals (dogs and cats), pocket pets (such as guinea pigs and rabbits), exotic pets (such as tigers and lions) and even reptiles (lizards, snakes and tortoises).